Our clinical team of NHS Dentists Edinburgh are here to look after all of your dental needs, they have been chosen to be a part of the Citrus team for their experience, skill and commitment to dental health. You will find our team of dentists will listen to your dental concerns and carry out a thorough examination, from here they will offer you a full range of options and choices to secure or improve your dental health.
|Iain Swan BDS (2006 Glasg.) GDC No.103190
Iain has been a member of the Citrus Dental Care team for several years. Iain's patients particularly compliment his easy going style and clear explanations of the dental issues they face. Iain joined Citrus in the EH8 area and is also a full time team member and offers appointments at Citrus Dental Care Monday - Friday
|Maria Ertz DDS (1989 Mex.) GDC No.172620
Maria is an experienced dentist with a relaxed, calm and reassuring manner. Maria has been a dentist since 1989 and has a huge amount of experience of helping patients of all ages since qualification. Maria cares for patients at Citrus Dental Care full time and appointments with her are available Monday - Friday. Maria is also fluent in Spanish and is very happy to provide care for patients who have this as their first language.
Drew Michie BDS (2009 Dund.) GDC No.176327
Drew joined the Citrus team in the Summer of 2011 having worked at a busy practice in Dundee for some time. Drew is enthusiastic about dentistry and is keen to get the best results for his patients. Drew is also a full time member of the team at Citrus and is available for appointments Monday - Friday
Our clinical team are all registered with the General Dental Council and adhere to its standards and regulations.
Simply click here to book or call 0131 285 3308 to reserve your appointment. Citrus Dental Care at 1 Meadow Place Edinburgh, EH8 1JZ
Our Promise - We will listen to your dental problems, as well as clinically assessing them What we expect from you - To arrive for your appointments on time
- We will offer you choices and allow you to make the right decisions for your dental health
- We will help you achieve the level of dental health and appearance that you aim for
- We will do our utmost to provide pain free modern dental care and cosmetic treatments
- We will work with our patients to create a comfortable, relaxed and happy environment
- We offer kindness and consideration to all patients.
- To provide a minimum of 48 hours notice if you need to cancel an appointment
- To pay for fees due for treatment on the day that it is carried out
- To attend regular preventative appointments and take care of any work we do for you
- To give us the opportunity to address any aspect of our service that you are unhappy with
- We will listen to your dental problems, as well as clinically assessing them
What we expect from you
- To arrive for your appointments on time